TelliTip 20: Add Custom Links to your Navigation Bar in Graffiti CMS
So you use Graffiti for your content management, but you want to create top level links on your site to a non-Graffiti page. This is easy to to. Lets pretend, in my case, that I want to create a top level link to my personal site ledgards.com from EvolvingWe.com.
- Open the control panel on your site as a site administrator.
- Click the presentation tab.
- Click Navigation
- Click the custom links sub tab.
- Add the text for your link and the link itself
- Click add to Navigation
- Position the link where you want it in the navigation links control.