TelliTip 14: Improve your blogging with the Blog Extensions for GraffitiCMS
Graffiti is really a great CMS solution, but you can also use it as a simple blogging engine. If, like me, you are using it primarily as a blog engine you’ll want to take advantage of the blog extensions that have been released by Telligent. Among other things the blog extensions adds a comments RSS feed, the ability to receive and automatically send trackbacks and pingbacks, the ability to ping blog update services, and support for GeoRSS. Here are the steps to install the blog extensions:
- Make sure you are on v1.0.1 or higher.
- Log into your control panel as an admin
- Go to Site Options -> Plug-ins -> and Search for online plug-ins.
- Select the Blog Extensions
- Click install plugin
- Refresh the plugins page
- Click Edit on the Blog Extensions Plugin.
- Enable the services you want to use and click update.
- On the plugins screen click “enable” on the blog extensions plugin.
Congratulations you’ve now installed, configured, and enabled the Blog Extensions for GraffitiCMS! Time to celebrate…